the uchiha brothers

brother,
why do you look so sad
when i sat by you
you looked away
tell me
did you shoulder all the pain alone?
when i couldnt have noticed any of these
did you think i was too small for you to confide in and to share with your worries?
would it have turned out in a completely different way if i was your age?
you said you were a target set for me to surpass someday even you'd be hated and resented
as you smiled looking down at me,telling me everything was alright
i thought i saw reflief gleamed in your eyes
but the next second i knew i had been wrong
for when you turned away
i saw a flicker of desolation and fornlorness
and your backside looked just as distant as ever

brother,
will you ever be free to give me a training lesson as you promised
or am i just going to hear the whispered words of ''sasuke ,forgive me,not this time''
after much grunts and sighs
you'll beckon me over ,
as i stumble to a halt before you
you reach up and jab me lightly in the middle of the forehead,
speaking of which ,have you any idea that the faint pinkish mark it left afterward takes a long time to fade
you carried me home on your back once
i wrapped my arms loosely around your neck
listening to you speak
hanging carefully on every word you said
until i dozed off,head lolling slightly down onto your shoulder
you are always the best,in every single aspect
favourite of all teachers and parents
a role model dad has always wanted me to pursue after
but i feel tired from standing under the shadow ,from stepping into your shoes
when no one will just look at me for who i am
when all i want to hear is just '' i'm proud of you as my own son''
is it too much a request to be made?why wouldnt dad ever stop seeing you in me...
i will never be as good as you

brother,
do you feel tired and worn out lately?
as you stayed locked in your room these days
conversation shared is getting rarer and lesser
i wish you'd talk to me about some of your thoughts
i thought i understood you
but i dont and it freaks me out that i would be losing you somehow,have i already ?
have you faded so much quicker than i ever dreaded and feared?

brother,
tell me
why are we fighting for?
when all i was left is only you
we watch our world fall apart
tell me what good is winning
when you lose your heart
why do you cry?
when all you have been telling me are lies
has fear consumed you?
are you afraid of letting me know the secret you have been keeping
cant we just pretend
everything is just as it was
when we'd still got each other...

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com